to visit my house last night. I think that
it came in with a toy that Sissy, our dog
in the morning) and find out what to do
with it. Actually, I knew what I had to
do, but I didn't want to do it!! So,I wake
my mom up and in her sleepy state and
with no glasses on, she smacks the little
bugger with a broom (we had put some
strapping tape on the bristle part of it)
and it stuck to it. She put the broom
outside and about a 1/2 later, I went to
go see if it was dead and there it was just
squirming around. It was still stuck to the
tape, so I kept smashing the bristle part
of the broom on the ground and it finally
died. So, here's a picture of it AFTER I
killed it...too scared to even of thought
to have taken a picture of it before on the
wall!!!

it came in with a toy that Sissy, our dog
brought in the house. Anyway, it was
scary and I had to call Tamiko (at 12:30in the morning) and find out what to do
with it. Actually, I knew what I had to
do, but I didn't want to do it!! So,I wake
my mom up and in her sleepy state and
with no glasses on, she smacks the little
bugger with a broom (we had put some
strapping tape on the bristle part of it)
and it stuck to it. She put the broom
outside and about a 1/2 later, I went to
go see if it was dead and there it was just
squirming around. It was still stuck to the
tape, so I kept smashing the bristle part
of the broom on the ground and it finally
died. So, here's a picture of it AFTER I
killed it...too scared to even of thought
to have taken a picture of it before on the
wall!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment