May 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Party



We had Christmas Eve dinner at my sister, Tamiko's house. We decided to keep dinner uncomplicated, so Tamiko made her famous homemade pizza crust! Mom and Tamiko were the "official" pizza makers (I can't seem to remember what I was doing while they were in the kitchen, but it had to have been really important!). The boys played video games and Kiriko and Kimiye told Kassidy what she could and could not play with (ha ha ha)...so they were all happy campers!

Got a picture of the Brians' (mine is on the left). A funny little tidbit, my sister Tamiko married a Brian, I married a Brian and my sister in law married a Brian, crazy, huh??


Here are the kids eating the yummy pizza...don't know what is wrong with Kaden, but he can be as moody as mommy sometimes, at least that's what Brian says (I am NOT moody!!!!) : )

Here are the cousins with their new pj's on and holding up 1 gift they got to open on Christmas Eve.

No comments: