Well, we got a puppy at the end of April. One of Brian's patients asked him if he would be interested in getting a 1/2 Beagle 1/2 Shih Tzu puppy and then she brought her by his office for him to check her out. So, he called me and said that he was coming up to the house and that he had a puppy with him...I was not happy. You know, everyone promises to take care of the dog, especially pick the poop up and somehow I get stuck with it all. Well, he brought Bella into the house and put her into my arms...HUGE mistake, I was smitten and said, "Yes, we have to keep her!", I'm such a sucker for a cute face! I told the kids that they had to think of names, but I had the final say on what it would be. So, Keegan piped up and said, "Isabella" after a really cute girl in his class...I asked him if he'd be okay if we shortened the name to "Bella" and he agreed. So, we either call her Bella Boo or Bella Baby...she's a pretty perfect puppy and minds real well. The only thing that we have problems with is, potty training and I read that Shih Tzu's are the worst learners for potty training, lucky me!
So here are some pics. of our puppy!
| Brian is a sucker as well...she gave him big brown puppy dog eyes and snuggled right up to him. |
No comments:
Post a Comment