December 1, 2010

Keegan's First Cub Scout Meeting

Yesterday was Keegan's first Cub Scout meeting!  He was so excited, especially being able to do the Cub Scout salute.  Oh, he practiced all afternoon and he was FINALLY able to "officially" salute last night (he's 2nd from the last).
Brian and Keegan went and bought the essentials that he would need for last night. I asked Brian to take the camera and  take pictures of where all the badges go, because I had no clue where to even start.  I then thought of all of the sewing I was going to have to do and imagined what Keegan's shirt was going to look like if I did sew them on!  Thank goodness for friends, a couple of them told me that there is a special glue that I can put on the badges and they won't come off in the wash..YAY, for me!!!  Oh, and YAY for Keegan that he won't have a "jacked up" shirt!!
Keegan, drinking and eating snacks after his meeting..yes, he was a happy camper and can't wait to go bowling next week with his troop!

No comments: