October 17, 2008

Family Picture

Well, we decided that we would take a family picture. It seemed simple, but turned out to be a real pain in the neck.
Again, Inoke was the picture taker...he must have thought that this was an action shot. Ha ha ha!! We were ready for the first picture, but within seconds everything turned upside down. Notice Keegan giving me attitude? (I have no idea where he gets that from). Kassidy also decided to take a temper tantrum (she can't stand to have her picture taken). Can you tell that I've already had enough?

The second picture was better, but there is Kassidy again, not wanting her picture taken and I have no idea what the boys are doing.

Third picture turned out better, but Kassidy is just not having any fun at all. Bless her little heart! You know, Brian calls her Julie Jr. when she takes a tantrum...so rude, not too happy with him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are doing good. Tony sure missed Brian!