Auntie Tamiko invited us last night to her Ward Trunk or Treat party where the kids danced along to the DJ's music and had fun eating candy while going from car to car. Yep, forgot the batteries (but remembered the camera), so I don't have any pictures to post.
Anyway, the kids were soooo excited to go Trick or Treating tonight (but I think Keegan had more fun handing out candy then receiving...well, I might be exaggerating just a tad bit). We went to Tamiko's sister in-laws home, where they put on a spectacular Chinese themed play (they do something like this every year) and it was a real treat. They had a huge dragon that's eyes glowed and smoke came out of his mouth. Pictures of the dragon didn't come out to well, but you kind of get the gist of the whole thing. It was fun to watch and here are some pictures of the play.




At the end of the night, lets just say that the kids were tired, thirsty and ready to go home. It was hard to get them all in one place and then when we did, here's the result. The first picture, everyone has red eyes and looks possessed and the second one, well, speaks for itself.

I saw this guy from the corner of my eye and had to take his picture! He just looked so cute as a pregnant woman...his wife in the picture, really is pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment