Yesterday was Keegan's birthday, he finally turned 6!! He gave me attitude in the morning and told me that he didn't want to have a birthday party at school, so I said ok and that was that. But, I went and bought his class cupcakes and we ate them before school let out. He was surprised and all the kids in the class were so happy to see me (ok, so they were happy to see me walk in holding cupcakes). They kept calling me, "Mrs. Keegan's mom", it was so cute. Ms. LaMastus had Keegan stand up and they all sang "Happy Birthday" to him and he was so embarrassed! Of course, I didn't have my camera out quick enough (when will my Japanese traits, kick in???) and missed him blushing all the way through the song. But I was able to get him eating outside with his classmates and having a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment