My friend Devey and her family came down from Rock Springs, WY to visit family and friends. It was really good to see her, I think it's been over 2 years since we last saw her and it's amazing how her kids have grown!
Here she is with her nephew, Robert. Isn't he adorable??? I'm trying to set him up with my niece, Mika...crossing my fingers!! ; )
Here's Reggie and Summer. She will be in the 8th grade and Reggie in 9th.
Here's Trent's son, Cory and Summer and Reggie.
Here's Trent (Devey's husband)
Here's Kassidy making herself at home...she's watching Lady and the Tramp on the t.v.
Now ALL my kids wanted to get on the bed and watch the movie...well, the boys watched it for something like 2 minutes and then left because they got bored.
My friend, Devey and myself. She didn't want to take a picture because she thought she looked awful, but I think that she always looks great! I wish she still lived in Cedar, we used to get together and have a ton of fun!!







1 comment:
How fun for you to get together again!
Post a Comment