- Since Brian was up north, I had to take the kids to school (which he usually does on the way to work) and since it was the first day of Kindergarten for Kaden, you know what that means??? Yep, take a bath, do hair, makeup, dress in something other than jeans and a t-shirt and get the kids all ready for school.
- Spent over an hour and a half writing a long email to my old Property Manager regarding my renter problems.
- Took pictures of the outside of my house that's being rented out and am very disappointed that the lawn and landscaping looks bad.
- Picked up Kaden and then came home and fixed lunch.
- Put finishing touches on the email to the Prop. Mgr. and Kassidy decides to put her cup FULL of juice on the computer desk and then knocked it over onto all my Rental Paperwork (Rental Lease Agreement, Application, 30 Day Notice from Renter, etc.).
- Rushing to pick up the paperwork and seeing all these black streaks running down onto the desk.
- Laying out the paperwork all over the table and threatening Kaden with his life NOT to touch anything!
- Put Kassidy down for a nap and cleaned the kitchen.
- Picked up Keegan (no, I didn't forget this time).
- Took the kids over to Grandma's and then went to the grocery store, dentist office and Starbucks for Grandma.
- Got home and Keegan decided that he didn't want to do his homework and threw a fit.
- As Keegan was "trying" to do his homework, he decides to pour juice onto a paper plate and then Kaden decides that he's going to throw juice onto Keegan AND Keegan's homework!
- Cleaned up Keegan, dried out Keegan's homework, put Kaden in timeout and cleaned up the juice on the "carpeted" kitchen floor.
- Keegan finally finishes his homework after whining and goofing off for over an hour.
- Kids are eating and I'm thinking to myself, "All I have left is to give them a bath and put them to bed" and then,
- Brian calls at 7:58 pm and tells me that he ran out of gas 22 miles outside of Cedar.
- Forgo the baths, put kids in pj's, change a poopie (diarehha) diaper, buy a gas can, fill it up and hit the road.
- Listened to, "When are we going to get to dad?", "How much longer is it going to take?" and "I'm so tired, I want to go to bed."
- Listened to "Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride" from Lilo and Stitch 2 for the 100th time.
- Got to Brian and the boys decided to sneak up to the driver's seat and I could hear the wheels turn on the dirt and then they hit the horn for a good 5 seconds before I went off on them...I could just imagine the Tahoe smashing right into us!
- On the way home, Kaden's crying because he is tired, Keegan is talking up a storm and Kassidy is singing at the top of her lungs.
- Finally have quiet time, so I check my email, Facebook and finishing blogging.
- Now, I'm going to bed.
September 1, 2009
So Today I Did...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG - that was quite a day! i am exhausted just thinking about all that you had to do! WOW!
Post a Comment