One Saturday morning while I was resting in bed watching t.v., the kids come busting through my door screaming, "The nailpolish, it's EVERYWHERE!!!" Of course, I jump out of bed (panic stricken because I KNOW that it must be on the walls and carpet!) and take Keegan by the arm and ask him where it is and is it on the carpet. As we walk back to the bathroom, he tells me that it's not on the carpet and that he tried to clean it up with water and toilet paper. There it was: a big, huge mess (forgot to take a picture of it because I was kind of upset with Keegan). There was water everywhere on the floor, huge wads of purple toilet paper all over the floor and almost a whole bottle of purple nailpolish on the bathroom floor. Thank goodness for nailpolish remover and NO carpet in the bathroom!
After I got the mess picked up real quick...I got another surprise!
Keegan decided that he was going to paint Kassidy's toenails (told him to keep his day job) and he also thought...
he might as well do his too!


No comments:
Post a Comment