February 26, 2010

Kassidy's First Haircut

Here's my Kassidy before her haircut...
AND after.

She'll be turning 4 in July and this is her very first haircut.  I was so nervous for her at the beginning, that I forgot to get the camera out while Lindsey was cutting her hair.  Anyway, caught the part when she was styling her hair, she loved it.  The first thing she said when she sat down in the chair was, "I want Pretty Princess" hair.  I thought we'd give her bangs since her hair is always getting in her face and mouth.  That was about the only time that she didn't sit very still...she didn't like the feel of her hair in her face and so she kind of fidgeted and made it hard for Lindsey to cut.  All in all, it turned out cute (waiting for the bangs to grow out a little bit), but she's so happy and told me that we can start styling her hair now...yipee!!

No comments: