February 5, 2010

Thanksgiving at the Latu's

This year we got together with Jennifer Odom Latu and her family in South Jordan, UT.  Her sister Becky, her husband Mike and their kids, Jessica and Sarah also celebrated Thanksgiving dinner with us.  The dinner was great and everyone had a good time, especially the kids.  So, with all the cooking, shopping, eating , keeping the children under control, and a terrible migraine that I had that lasted most of the holiday weekend, there is only one picture that I took....
the kids after a long day eating lots of food (mostly sugar) and playing a ton of games, until they died of exhaustion.

Thanks Jen, we had such a great time and my kids are always asking me, "When can we go back to Auntie Jenny's house?  Can we stay for 21 days??"   I have no idea where they come up with that number, but they sure do miss them...especially Georgie and Chloe!

No comments: