No, this is not a glass of milk. After breakfast this morning, Keegan decided to get his little brother and sister a half a glass (each) full of sugar. You see, we had fresh strawberries last night for dessert and I let them have a little sugar with it. When I was young, my mom would cut the strawberries up and then add sugar to them. So when I served the boys last night, I gave them these huge strawberries and a little mound of sugar on their plate...HUGE mistake. Yes, they love the taste of pure sugar and Keegan took it upon himself to let everyone have some for a mid-morning snack. They were loud and bouncing off the walls during the morning and zonked out hard this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
your kids are so funny. It is so gross to think about choking down a half a glass of sugar.
Post a Comment