June 1, 2009

Keegan at the Dentist Office

Today Keegan went to the dentist. Since there is a pediatric dentist in town and I heard good things about him, I decided that was the place to go and Keegan had a blast! First thing he did while I filled out the paperwork, was play with every toy that was in the front lobby. He had a great time and I think this helped him work out any jitters he had before seeing the dentist.

He's watching Spongebob Squarepants while he had his teeth tickled and flossed.

Here he is having x-rays done of this teeth. The dental hygienists were so cute, the one in the blue was his favorite (he has a thing for blonds!)



Here he is meeting with the dentist and getting the bad news that he has a couple of cavities (bad mommy, I'm so guilt ridden, it's not even funny!). At least he will lose his baby teeth and so it will be like he never had them (it makes me feel better when I think this way, less guilt!).

Keegan was awesome! He did everything they asked him too, he didn't squirm or ask too many questions (of course, they had their hands in his mouth, so it was almost impossible for him to talk, thank goodness!) He came home with a couple of toys, a Power Ranger toothbrush, tootpaste and a mini dental floss (which is already gone because the kids used it up within 5 mins.), but they were having fun flossing their teeth (not like they haven't done it before), so I let them do floss away!.

No comments: