One day I called Brian at work and asked him to bring me home a couple of things from Walmart. Keegan had been begging me all morning long to make him an egg salad sandwich for lunch...yah, made him promise me that he wouldn't go crazy and flip egg salad all over the kitchen like he did the last time (he's so naughty!). A few minutes later (because it only takes 3 mins. to get to Walmart from Brian's office), he calls to ask me what was on the list again. So I reminded him that the most important item on the list was the Miracle Whip, which I needed to make the egg salad. So, Brian comes waltzing in with a bag of groceries, so proud of himself that he remembered everything on the list. As he's walking past me, I notice a big tub of COOL WHIP in the bag. I knew then that he had had a "Brian fart" (brain fart). I looked up at him and asked him why did he buy the Cool Whip? He shot back around and gave me this confused look and then it hit him...oh crap, I somehow messed up, but how?? I then asked him where the Miracle Whip was and we both started to laugh. Keegan looked at him and told him how silly he was to get them mixed up...I guess Cool Whip and Miracle Whip do kind of rhyme, well at least the Whip part does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Matt says he may have done the same thing. At least he tried, right?
Sounds like something Jake would do. It seriously takes him 30 minutes just to run and pick up two little items and he has to call me and have me walk him through the store to find the items.
Yes, he tried and we had a good laugh over it.
Brian has me walk him through the store too...they are so funny!
Post a Comment