July 13, 2009

4th of July

We had a great time on the 4th. We visited Jen Latu and her family in South Jordan, UT and had a blast!

Inoke BBQ'd hamburgers, hot dogs and teriyaki chicken. We had lots of family and friends over and had a great time with the fireworks!



You know, Keegan and fire DO NOT MIX...so, I was apprehensive when he wanted to do sparklers. He did great, as well as the other kids. Wasn't sure if Kassidy would hold one, but she surprised me and actually did it!


The kids had a fun time playing and thanks to Chloe, Georgie, Chelsea and Kaitlin, it gave mommy a much needed rest and time to catch up with Jen.


Kassidy watched Lilo 'n Stitch a couple of weeks ago and now she wants to watch it ALL the time! When we were at the Latus, she noticed a big stuffed Stitch in Chelsea's room...she was so excited and had to take him everywhere she went. I know now what I need to buy her for her birthday!

No comments: