On June 23rd, Keegan lost his 3rd tooth at his T-Ball game. He had to show everyone how loose it was before the game started and then during the middle of an inning (while he was in the outfield), he popped the tooth out and then had to run around to all his team mates and show them his tooth. He got some applause and cheers and he was so proud that he took it out himself.
Here are some pictures...he's so proud of them! His two top teeth are so ready to come out, but he is NOT going to let me "pop" them out, he's going to live with them like this for the rest of his life (at least that's what he tells me when I ask him if I can pop them out...he's SO dramatic!).
Here are some pictures...he's so proud of them! His two top teeth are so ready to come out, but he is NOT going to let me "pop" them out, he's going to live with them like this for the rest of his life (at least that's what he tells me when I ask him if I can pop them out...he's SO dramatic!).



1 comment:
Wow, Devin has even lost one and he is older than Keegan. He had to have one removed by the dentist(because it was fused to an extra half tooth) and his two bottom ones are just barely starting to wiggle. Taylor has lost a few and now refuses to wiggle out anymore because she hates the sound and blood.
Post a Comment