August 29, 2009

Dad's Watch

Saturday morning, Brian watched the kids while I slept in (have had insomnia the last 2 nights...mostly because of our renters). Anyway, I wake up to band aids stuck to the floor, sink, tub, toilet, the walls, dishes, Kassidy's hair...not too happy about that one! As I made them pick up the mess, I didn't realize that they had hidden out First Aid Box in the laundry room under a comforter. As I'm sorting clothes out, I see all the mess and it was not a pretty site. I had a least 100 band aids in there and I swear they opened about 50 of them.

After that fiasco, I'm in the bathroom and I notice some hair on the ground and then a pair of scissors on the toilet seat. Keegan was standing right next to me and I look over at him and then look back down at the hair and then look back at Keegan and then I notice his hair is uneven and he's missing part of his bangs. Come on, seriously?? School pictures are right around the corner and he's going to have jacked up hair!!! He's almost 7 and he's STILL cutting his hair..just thankful it wasn't his sister's or brother's!!!

No comments: