Friends gathered last night at Sizzler to show our appreciation to one of our dear friends, Phyllis Parry. Phyllis and I worked at Smead Mfg. together and from the moment I met her, she reminded me so much of my Grandma Fujimoto. She's one of the sweetest people that you'll ever meet and she is such a beautiful woman with a beautiful spirit. She retired earlier this year and we weren't able to get everyone together until last night. I haven't seen most of the people there in over a year and it was good to catch up on old times. (Sorry some of the pictures didn't come out great...I should have taken a better picture of Phyllis!!).
L to R: Sharon Yanez, Christa Taylor, Cyndie Tracy, Teressa Judd, me, Lynae Williams, Natalie Floyd, Phyllis Parry, Kaye Adams, Maryann Goodall, Carrie Buhler and Kadence Buhler.


Carrie and Kadence Buhler, isn't Kadence just so cute?? Teressa Judd and Christa Taylor.
Sharon Yanez and a picture of most of the group...not a great one and I know Carrie's going to kill me because she wasn't ready for the picture!!


While I was getting ready to say goodbye to my friend Natalie, I heard a little commotion behind me when I turned around, Carrie's picking Kadence up off the ground and it looked as though Kadence was being a little naughty. So, me being me, I took a picture because no one else has kids that are naughty, but me. Well, come to find out, Kadence was playing around in Maryann's car and fell to the ground. I think it scared her more than hurt her...I was a little disappointed that she wasn't throwing a fit (LOL!!!), but so glad that she didn't hurt herself!
p.s. Loretta, we missed you last night...we even joked around that we should have flown you out here to celebrate with us!!! I sat there and almost wanted to break out the BUNCO game...ha ha ha!!! Everyone misses you and hope that you are doing well in Iowa!!!
p.s. Loretta, we missed you last night...we even joked around that we should have flown you out here to celebrate with us!!! I sat there and almost wanted to break out the BUNCO game...ha ha ha!!! Everyone misses you and hope that you are doing well in Iowa!!!




2 comments:
One of the things my mom talks about missing most is Bunco! She sure misses her friends from Smead...I am sure she would have entertained you girls with something crude and inappropriate!
We miss that side of her!! She was always the center of attention and we liked her crude and inappropriate comments!!!
Post a Comment