Yesterday, Cedar City became victim of a brush fire. We don't know how it started, but it seems as though it started on the side of the freeway and made it's way up Leigh Hill (which is where our house is located). They closed down the freeway for 2 hours and since people couldn't drive up or down the hill, everyone gathered on the other side of the freeway and watched the fire and the firemen in action.
The kids thought that all the smoke and fire was so cool (it brought back memories of the Yellowstone fires that happened while I was at Ricks), but I had to make sure to tell them all the dangers of fire (heaven knows, it's Keegan we're talking about). I told them that the Firemen were brave and without them, many homes and/or people would have been destroyed and/or hurt.
The kids thought that all the smoke and fire was so cool (it brought back memories of the Yellowstone fires that happened while I was at Ricks), but I had to make sure to tell them all the dangers of fire (heaven knows, it's Keegan we're talking about). I told them that the Firemen were brave and without them, many homes and/or people would have been destroyed and/or hurt.



No comments:
Post a Comment