October 29, 2010

Kassidy's Pre-School Halloween Party

Kassidy was Princess Tiana tonight for her Pre-School party.  I swear this little girl already had a Halloween costume (Silver Mist from Tinkerbell) and she saw this costume and had to have it...yes, I have "sucker" written all over my face.  SO, I buy it for her and she LOVED it...wanted to wear the moment she got home from school.
Here's my little Princess, so happy to finally be at her party.  If you look in the background, taped to the window, is her Scarecrow picture.

 Picking her prize.
 Fishing with Ms. Donna.

 Keegan and Kaden trying to eat the doughnuts without using their hands...they loved this game.


 Decorating cookies...Kassidy thought this was the best, she LOVES her sweets!

The kids had fun and came home with a huge "sugar high"...it was nice when they crashed hard and went to bed without any problems.  Yay, for mom and dad!!

No comments: