The last couple of days I've made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and Halloween Funfetti cake for the kids. So, today I decided to make some freezer jam...it's simple and easy and it always turns out yummy! I already had some raspberries and after making the the first batch of jam, I called Brian to buy some more raspberries and blackberries (because I was on a roll and wanted to keep making more)!!
I started to make the blackberry jam while the World Series was on and so here I am crushing the berries and watching the 5th inning (THE BEST INNING...GO GIANTS!!!!) and screaming and jumping up and down AND making the kids chant, "Hit the ball, hit the ball, hit the ball," with their fingers crossed, of course! : )
Tomorrow, I will be making the strawberry freezer jam and the kids (especially, Brian) can't wait to dig into it tomorrow with some fresh rolls!
1 comment:
That jam looks absolutely scrumptious! I love freezer jam. My mother-in-law always makes strawberry, but I love raspberry. Have fun with all that jam and fresh rolls!
Post a Comment