This year, Kassidy was really into Halloween and trick or treating (last year she didn't dress up and hated pretty much the whole experience). She had 2 costumes this year, Princess Tiana from the Princess and the Frog and Silver Mist from Tinkerbell. The boys were supposed to be Ninja's, but they were Iron Man and Iron Man 2. They all had fun, except for Kassidy getting a low grade fever and Kaden with a bad stomach ache. SO, I think tonight might be a long one. BUT, they had a blast (before they got sick) and got lots of candy!
Kassidy, with her "cheesy smile"...takes after her daddy!
Keegan, who is Iron Man 2.
Kaden, who is Iron Man.
It was really cold (like usual during this time of the year), so I made them wear jackets and they actually kept them on the whole time!
They made their way around the neighborhood and enjoyed seeing their friends along the way. All I have to say now is, "Move over Halloween and bring on Thanksgiving!!!"
1 comment:
Very cute! I love both of Kassidy's costumes!
Post a Comment